St Catherine’s School provides leadership and advocacy opportunities students from Reception to Year 6 as ECO Leaders in our student environment group.
Advocacy opportunities include:
- Student ECO Leaders from each year level to form a student environmental group
- Membership of YELP – Young Environmental Leaders Program
- Student led initiatives to reduce power use
- Partnerships with outside agencies – Green Adelaide, Inspiring SA, KESAB, Nature Play Australia
- Regular information shared with families through the newsletter regarding sustainability activities and progress